LIGHTOLIER CALCULITE INCANDESCENT ADJUSTABLE ACCENT 7052 LIGHT FIXTURE (USED)
This fixture is a residential and commercial specification grade lighting product designed for the illumination of fine objets d’art and low voltage display lighting.
4 and 1/4 Inches (10.8 cm) Aperture T4 Clear T. H. Framing Projector
Ceiling Cutout: 9 and 1/4 Inches (23.5 cm) Diameter
Catalog Number: 7052QD Matte White Finish
Lamp: T-4 100W Clear Tungsten Halogen, Mini-Can Base, 120V (New; Included)
- Housing: Spun 16 ga. aluminum separates from frame for inspection through aperture.
- Lampholder: Die-formed steel yoke with mini-can socket, 18 SF1 leads to J-box.
- Mounting Brackets: Adjust vertically from inside of fixture. Durable 16 ga. steel construction. Use with standard 3/4 Inch or 1 and 1/2 Inch lathing channels, or 1/2 Inch (11/16 Inch O.D.) EMT pipe (by others) or Lightolier accessory mounting bars.
- Face Plate: Die-formed steel 20 ga. with integral cone, matte white baked enamel.
- Aperture Cone: Designed to minimize glare and reduce brightness at ceiling plane.
- Molded Trim Ring: Provides minimum width white flange in dry or plaster ceiling.
- Horizontal Locking Device: Provides locking of horizontal rotation. Optical assembly rotates up to 358 Degrees.
- Mounting Frame: Die-cast aluminum, suitable for dry or plaster ceilings.
- Locking Device: Allows removal of optical system for relamping without disturbing shutter position.
- Vertical Locking Device: Locks optical assembly which may be adjusted from 0 Degrees to 45 Degrees.
- Focusing Lens: System provides hard or softened edge image projection.
- Shutters: Four spring shutters with porcelain hand knobs allow for adjustment by cut-off of edge of light beam. Internal clips hold 2 Inch square or round templates (included).
- Junction Box: 14 ga. steel, 4 Inches by 3 Inches by 2 Inches box allows inspection from below.
- Thermal Protector: Meets NEC and UL requirements. Insulation must be kept 3 Inches away from fixture sides and wiring compartments and must not be placed above fixture in a manner which will entrap heat.
Measurements (of Fixture, Overall):
- 15 and 1/2 Inches (39.4 cm) Wide
- 16 Inches (40.6 cm) Deep
- 7 and 13/16 Inches (19.8 cm) Tall
While used, this fixture is in Excellent condition. It has been tested and is fully functional.
Illustrated with 4 detailed diagrams
- A manufacturer-produced Technical Specifications sheet is available, upon request, as a 2 page pdf file. It includes information on the following:
- Catalogue Number
- Accessories and Options
- Lighting Data (Maximum Beam Coverage and Illumination on Vertical Plane, Maximum Beam Coverage and Illumination on Horizontal Plane)
NOTE: colour may not be accurately reflected in the photograph.